Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3rd Times a Charm!!!

Well, here we are once again! I have decided to compete once again for the Title of Mrs. Texas US!! I will be representing the awesome city of Frisco, and hope to do you all proud! I have so much on my agenda this year, and hope to fulfill each goal I have set into place! I hope you follow my blog as I take on what I hope to be the best year yet! I truly believe that 2010 will be a year of amazing things for my family, my marriage, my friends, and myself! I know to be successful in all that I want to accomplish, it is going to take alot of hard work and dedication, which I hope I have proved to have!! :)
So, I hope you take this journey with me!! Feel free to leave comments, ideas, and suggestions on any of my posts throughout the year!

Before I let you go, I want to say a very special THANK YOU to Full Throttle for thier support!! I wouldn't have taken this leap of faith had it not been for your support! I hope to do you proud!

GOD Bless, and here's to you and living the healthiest happiest year yet!!
Jennifer Johnson
Mrs. Frisco TX 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment